Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anne's Eternal Love?

Last Feb. 13 in The Buzz, Anne finally settled all the questions why she did not give any title to Erwan (Heusaff) during the Green Rose Press Conference where she gave title to Oyo Sotto as her First Love, Richard Gutierrez as her Young Love and Sam Milby as her Greatest Love. Is it safe to say that Erwan is her Eternal Loveasked by Charlene Gonzales during her segment  "Straight From The Heart". "Of course" Anne said.

"Well, I'm hoping, you know, at the end of the day, we'll be, you know, siya yung makakasama ko na," she added.

"I'm still hoping... I don't wanna have any expectation kasi. Siyempre, when you have expectation, that's when you get hurt. So, based on what happened to me, I don't want to have any expectation anymore. But I still hope, of course.

"As of now, I'm happy and that's all that matters. I don't want to have titles. It's because when you give title, that's the end already. You're putting a period.

"Like with Sam, greatest love. That's a title and saying it's over.

"With Erwan, I don't want to give a title because I don't want us to stop."

5 comments:

  1. bgay tlaga!!!gnda n anne yummy c erwan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda talaga idol ko hhahahhah lj my nickname

    ReplyDelete
  3. go go go...ms anne,your a perfect girl.sna maraming tao mapapasaya mo,sana magtagal pa ang SHOWTIME...i love vice ganda too,adik na adik aq sa nyo 3,ni ms kris n vice ganda,n most s u.kndly xtend my regards 2 them.i love you ms ann.God Bless u always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not want any hard surfaced to come in contact
    with the soft delicate skin of your little one. What makes bassinets
    so popular is their portability. Once you invest some time before you
    shop, you will end up way more satisfied with your bassinet.


    Check out my web-site :: kids bedding ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. God gave it to you Anne, so happy for you both..,

    ReplyDelete