Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why is Erwan Heusaff perfect for Anne Curtis?




Anne Curtis may be very busy with all of her showbiz commitments but she makes sure that she still spends quality time with boyfriend Erwan Heusaff. If you follow him in Twitter, you can say that he has some ways that is very much alike with Luis Manzano. While he's looks and the way he carries himself has similarities with Sam Milby. Seems like Anne already got the best of both worlds, Erwan is a combination of Anne's bestfriend (Luis) and greatest love (Sam). 


Anne's tweet last May 4:

Badminton and running with @erwanheussaff I kicked his butt at badi. Now to see who's the better sprinter! 

My favorite song for the month Feldberg - Dreamin. Thought i'd share it with you guys. Makes me think of Uyyyyyy. Sobrang Cheeeeeesy!



Erwan's tweet reply:

I feel pressured now! Um..Down by the Water by The Drums! uyyy  





For those curios with these songs, here it is:
Down By The Water
by The Drums

If you fall asleep down by the water baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2
everybodies gotta love someone but i just wanna love you dear
everybodys gotta feel something i just wanna feel you my dear
i know its hard i know its harrdd i know its hard to be in this position
if they stop loving you i wont stop loving you
if they stop needing you i’ll still need you my dear
If you fall asleep down by the water baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2
you gotta believe me you gotta believe me you gotta belive me when i say
the words forever
and whatever comes your way we’ll still me here together
i know its hard i know its hard but i understand you just take my hand
dear
If you fall asleep down by the water baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2
oohh ohhh ohhh ( in tune of ^ ) x2



Dreamin
by Feldberg

I get all excited love
I think I need to hear some more
I think of you all the time
I still need to hear some more
I′m making up my mind right now
What you doing that for
I′m dreamin

Will you be my superstar
And drive a flashy sports car
Will you be my everything
And treat you like a real king
I′m dreamin dreamin of you
I′m dreamin I′m dreamin of you

Oh my god it′s getting late
I want to ask you on a date
I forgot to feed my cat
I′ll walk you over to your flat
Maybe I can stay a while
I′m dreamin

I just need some time to think
Do you want another drink
Will you be my everything
I′m dreamin dreamin of you
I′m dreamin I′m dreamin of you









 

49 comments:

  1. wiw..seems like erwan is better than sam? hmp. but me im unto SAM MILBY :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erwan's a lot way better than SAM! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love love love............

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect congrats to the both of you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. gAnda tAlaga nElang tEngnan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya right,..i saw pictures of them and theyre not good look together..
    .erwan seems like he will just use anne for exposure!!
    I dont like him looks like not a good person..in other words prang di matinong lalaki..
    Anne deserves better..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y dont u check ur grammar first.thanks

      Delete
    2. hahahahahaah! yeah right!check your grammar dude!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha. You dont know that anne keeps on pooping on the side walk in Philex mines when she was a kid.

      Delete
  7. ya your right anne does deserves better your so right what if he did exposure anne is going to feel bad she loved him and then exposure that not right mas bagay pa si vhong kasi erwan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. erwan sayo may translator naman sa google type mo muna don pre

      Delete
    2. lol, di nya need ng exposure, he's rich and he's not into showbiz like her sister solenn if your a fan of anne just support her on what makes her happy, and obviously she is happy with him ;-)

      Delete
  8. ? i dont get it. 0_o make it clear

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love them together. hope they will stay long..maybe forever
    WOW!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. anne and erwan deserves each other. they're cute. anne's very pretty and erwan is totally a hunk. perfect. i love them. :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love you both guix..

    ms. Anne gAnda2x nio poh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. bagay na bagay, soBra..!superlYk!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are compatible with each other...both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. grabe ang ganda talaga nlang ting nan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) tamah nga noh !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Match made in heaven. Erwan, though he belongs in the elite circle, is not so much in the spotlight which is what Anne really needs. Exposure? Erwan doesnt need that coz he can light up a room without stringing someone along. I love Anne. She looks happy with him. She's so down to earth. All the best for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! If I'm not mistaken, Erwan is a business man, chef, editor-in-chief in Esquire, blogger, triathlete, and he can also sing. Anne's really lucky to have him. I hope they would tie the knots soon! Wish them best! <3

      Delete
    2. To be honest I can't see any guy that could make Anne happy,especially after watching the cave,he is the man with a huge respect and love for Anne.I am 101% sure he is a good man,a very smart one,Anne is super lucky she deserve to be love anyway.

      Delete
  17. bagay clang dalwa......at mhal nla ang isat isa...perfect tlga

    ReplyDelete
  18. Their relationship is like every relationship out there. It's a mutual/give and take relationship, just means they support one another not use one another. And besides, if you think Erwan is with her for the fame, why doesn't he show up that much on screen? He barely has interviews and TV exposure, so I therefore conclude that he's not dating Anne for fame but for the mere fact that he's in love with her and that their relationship is real and is to be kept privately. It is just for them two to be discussed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true!Even the E-News who is following to have a little interview but he didn't/He really knows how the industry of his girlfriend works and kudos to him really.To those haters Erwan loves Anne so much same way to Anne so if your truly a fan respect her and just be happy with her and if you want to know more of Erwan watch The Cave you will know how smart he is,respectable and respectful and he truly loves Anne :)

      Delete
  19. THEY ARE PERFECT WITH EACH OTHER.WAITING FOR THE BELLS TO RING.LOL Kainggit swerte ni Anne to have a man as hot and sexy as Erwan, a very smart one,a very good cook, and most of all loves her unconditionally.Swerte rin ni Erwan ni Anne.They both lucky to find each other.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love anne as well as erwan. all i want for the both of them is HAPPINESS. love love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ayon kay Pancol, kamuntik mawalan ng hininga si anne dahil sa sobrang sarap na ginawa ni Erwan.

    ReplyDelete