Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rest in Peace AJ Perez.

As a fan, we support actors/actresses who like our idol the way we do. It gives as the impression that we have chosen the correct person to idolize when they say good things about them since they are the one who really have a chance to mingle with each other off cam. Just like the late AJ Perez, I noticed him when he tweeted Anne.
@annecurtissmith she's like my super crush, I've been trying to get her attention too. Hahaha!-by ajperez17
@AJPEREZ17 haha, well, hello -by annecurtissmith
He invited Anne to be his Muse for a Senior event in LaSalle.
annecurtissmith: @ajperez17 DM me the details! I'll see if I'm free!! if ever anything, I'd love to. Just have to see if I can.
She did not fail him because she really was his Muse.




Then that's the time I noticed how promising young actor he is and can actually be the next Rico Yan. Both have a lot of similarities; same school, boy next door looks and a very good role model. Who would have thought that their similarities did not end there, both died on Holy week.
Anne posted tweets today:

annecurtissmith: I'll always hold the memory of being your muse for your senior year at LSGH. Rest in peace Aj
annecurtissmith: my heart breaks. He was so young  “@zsazsapadilla: Rest in peace, anak AJ Perez.
Rest in Peace AJ Perez. Your life may be short but you are now on a much better place with the Lord’s Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment